Redesigning your course to a blended or fully online format for the first time can be quite a challenge. Educate-it offers several online courses to get you started:
- Remote teaching during Corona. Sign-up for this online module via https://lll-platform.uu.nl/enrol/signup/?l=ebO-LYYXBpuB
- (Re)design your curriculum with Blended learning. Sign-up for this online module via https://lll-platform.uu.nl/enrol/signup/?l=LzYDREn5qpnj
- · Online education: Context and design. Sign-up for this online module via https://lll-platform.uu.nl/enrol/signup/?l=_ZnWbWz-32Eh
- · Blended learning for teaching assistants. Sign up for this online module via https://lll-platform.uu.nl/enrol/signup/?l=pDn9Xaa4O2rW
An overview of all the online courses can be found here.
Or have a look at one of the links below:
- Teaching Support UU: General helpdesk for teachers of the UU, who will direct you to the person you need.
- TAUU: Teacher community with question and answers by teachers (different posts in Dutch and English
- Watch recordings of webinars about distance teaching; https://web.microsoftstream.com/channel/1ad6b199-264e-4fa9-86af-17d35bb40c72
- Visit one of the upcoming webinars about distance education; https://www.uu.nl/en/events/webinars-and-qas-for-lecturers
- Knowledge dossier ‘Onderwijsadvies & Training’; In this dossier educational consultants share their knowledge about, and experience with distance education and online examination https://www.uu.nl/en/ecpd/dossier-distance-education
- FAQ Distance learning ; https://educate-it.uu.nl/en/remote-teaching-faq/