The (blended) learning consultant Anne-Petra Rozendal, can help you with educational questions or issues at any level: curriculum or (master) program, profile or track, course, lecture/seminary session, other.
Examples of educational questions:
- I want to implement active learning methods in my course to motivate my students, how can I do this?
- My students are unprepared for the seminary sessions, how can I prevent this?
- I want to design a new course about [XX] but I don’t know where to start.
- I am not sure how to assess my students, how can I design an effective assessment?
- I want to integrate professional skills, such as presenting and cooperating, in my course. How can I do this?
- My fellow teachers feel uncomfortable with the current teaching approaches, how can I support them?
- How can I innovate my course with modern or online learning approaches?
Please do not hesitate to contact the (blended) learning consultants if you have your educational questions. Are you interested in learning more about didactics or educational science? You can also have a look at the available training for teachers.
The Assessment Support Panel (AP) is part of the Board of Examiners and is responsible for the quality of assessment. The ASP advises on and monitors assessment quality. In addition, the ASP aims to be a low-threshold committee for questions concerning any kind of assessment-related topic.
The ASP can help you with assessment related problems or questions, e.g. advise on the choosing the right set up of assessment procedures, making assessment matrices, grading written assignments, developing rubrics.
Though not standardly done, the ASP is also willing to check the assessment matrix developed by the course coordinator during the design phase.